3/09/2009

Quotes :D

Here are some of my favourite quotes from TV shows:

Peter: "It doesn't matter if you're black or white. The only color that really matters is green."
(Family Guy)

Peter: "Oh My God! Lois, you look like Britney Spears!
Except your not a fat guy..."
(Family Guy)

Susan on Kate: "I can see her on the cover of Menopause Monthly."
(Desperate Housewives)

Christine: "I'm gonna do something I should've done 15 years ago."
Matthew: "Celebrate your 40th Bday?"
(The New Adventures of Old Christine)

Jake: "How many times do you turn 40?"
Charlie: "In my family, 3 or 4 times."
(Two and a Half Men)

Charlie on his brother: "I'm sure he'll come home. You should've named him Herpes."
(Two and a Half Men)

-phone ringing-
Howard: "Looks like I'm gonna have sex tonite!"
Penny: "His right hand is calling?"
(The Big Bang Theory)

Bucharest..., Oh Romania, I thought Bucharest was Hungary...
(a contestant on The Amazing Race)

That's it for now. I hope you will find at least a couple of these funny, I know I do. :D
Until next time then!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH @ britney quote

    "Hungry? Is that a country? I only know Turkey"
    -Kellie Pickler

    ReplyDelete
  2. O thanks Gabe:) The Amazing Race is so good:) I love it:P

    ReplyDelete